Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday?

I understand the term Black Friday but the term itself sounds like a bit of a dooms day to me.  The thought of going out on a day where thousands turn out to find the best deals is not appealing to me.  However, I am a people watcher and can see the appeal there.  Being at the mall seeing people with their friends having fun in the spirit of the season sounds like a nice way to start the season....for some.  If I wasn't working today and was intent on shopping I would more than likely opt for shopping on line.

This year our family has decided to keep the holidays simple.  We'll make gifts that we can and shop local when we can't.  I love small business Saturday.  That's my favorite shopping day.

As for the guys, will they be hanging Christmas lights this weekend?  I sure hope so :)  I love it when Pawnee Hills is lit up for Christmas, I look forward to it every year.  Will you be decorating your home this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment